Friday, November 4, 2011

still life & all things 'crap'.....

when i moved in2 my new house earlier this year my quasi-father-in-law commented on the fact that i had (& i quote) "so much bloody crap" as he was helping us unload the moving van.... my response was clearly something to the effect of "its NOT crap!! its stuff ive bean collecting for years.. dont knock it!!"  he he he.....  i am one of the biggest hoarders of all things vintage or 'crap' (depending on who's looking at it) & i LOVE it!!... i remember getting up @ the crack of dawn in year7 & waiting patiently for the 1st train on a sunday morning so i could make my way to camberwell market 2go fossicking!! :)

these are the result of all my 'crap' being put 2gether 2make something beautiful....
shot again by the amazing nicky schuch....








they all make me smile......
i love my 'crap' :)

1 comment:

  1. he's right. pawn it all at the local cash converters...

    ReplyDelete